Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Abbey's Spanish Diary

Day One:
"I went on a plane to Spain."
(In the original there is actually a plane flying in the sky - believe me!)


Day Two:
"I went to the Alhambra"
(picture of Zac and Abbey in front of the Princess Tower)

Day Three:
"Today we went to the Cathedral"
(Picture of the crypt of Isabel and Fernando - very cheery indeed!)


Day Four:
"I went to a Spanish party"
(Picture of the birthday boy blowing out his candle and the pinata above the children)


Day Five:
"The Cordoba Mezquita"

Day Seven:
(yes, seemed to have skipped day six!)
(An Angry bull and determined bullfighter at the bullfighting arena in Seville)


Day Eight:
(Zac and Abbey wearing their swimming caps in the pool at Malaga)




2 comments:

  1. Abbey,
    What a wonderful surprise how grown up you are and what a wonderful time you had. The pictures and the story are great. Especially the surprising thing that you went to a birthday party.

    Love you see you soon
    Grandma and Pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the bull fighter Abbey, he did look very angry. I bet the bull was angry too! You look like a Spanish Princess.
    love Grannie.

    ReplyDelete